Keep up with the latest features, improvements and bugfixes of BCF.
Version number: 3.6.81
1. Optimize the algorithm for automatic voting of nodes.
1. Fix the problem of automatic voting missing during synchronization.
2. Fix the problem of memory overflow at startup caused by a large number of unprocessed transactions.
3. Fix the problem of node shutdown caused by uncaught exception in peerscanChild process.
4. Repair the error problem that occurs when the version patch is rebuilt.
Release time: 2022.03.08
1. Optimize process communication to thread communication to improve the performance of BFChain mainnet by 20%.
2. Upgrade shared lock efficiency when processing events.
3. Database upgrade, repair the database after the upgrade and save the account information in a more timely manner.
4. The synchronization performance of blockchain nodes has been upgraded. After the upgrade, the remaining number of main rights and interests in the key checkpoints can be synchronized in a more timely manner.
5. The voting governance has been upgraded. After the upgrade, the automatic voting part of the repaired nodes has been improved.
6. The interface is upgraded. After the upgrade, the interface avoids returning the error code type and format.
7. Consensus and algorithm upgrade, split the issuance rights, the number of frozen rights and the maximum issuance ratio of individual digital assets into independent fields; the trustee selection algorithm has been upgraded to improve the efficiency of node work.
Release time: 2021.11.25
1. Fix the bug of event download error during multi-node synchronization
2. Fix the verification failure problem caused by event grouping when rebuilding the block
Version number: 3.6.73
Release time: 2021.10.28
1. Solved the trouble on unstable connection of nodes from the nodepool in Intranet.
2. Increased the length of the queue(s) for broadcast and added a new strategy on preferentially broadcasting non-voting events.
3. Rectified the problem of prioritized broadcast on generating new blocks to the next block generator.
Version number: 3.6.72
Release time: 2021.10.14
1. Solved the problem in unstable synchronization among multiple nodes
2. Redefined the status codes of nodes
3. Redesigned the specification of error codes
Version number: 3.6.71
Release time: 2021.09.24
1. Fix the bug of abnormal node scan caused by duplex dependency injection
2. Added restrictions to the interface indexTransaction/queryTransaction: the above interface only responds to nodes that have been added to the node list
Version number: 3.6.70
Release time: 2021.09.17
1. During node forging and synchronization, the query interface response is busy to ensure a reasonable allocation of resources and the download transaction interface is not affected
2. Block link port version number upgrade
3. Database node table optimization
Version number: 3.6.68
Release time: 2021.09.10
1. Optimize database log output and cleanup
2. Fix the verification bug of the registration chain event
3. Optimize the issuance and destruction of asset rights
Version number: 3.6.67
Release time: 2021.08.27
1. Fix the problem that the node cannot be synchronized when the node connection is unstable
2. Fix the problem that the database initialization fails when the peerscan process restarts
3. Optimize the query and filter conditions of the interface
4. Fix the problem of incorrect data caused by part of the cache not being cleaned up when rebuilding the blockchain
Version number: 3.6.66
Release time: 2021.08.19
1. Optimize the download event interface to provide more efficient synchronization capabilities after block generation
2. Fix the bug of parameter error of dappid purchase interface
3. Fix the problem that the welcome animation is not displayed correctly.
Version number: 3.6.65
Release time: 2021.08.13
1. Update the database index
2. Update the minimum consensus of cross-chain guarantees
3. Optimize network connection